1. These beach inspired dog toys (Harry Barker)
2. This ombre collar / leash set (Found My Animal)
3. This fashionable dog carrier for the days you just can't bear to leave them behind (Found My Animal)
4. This dog bed that won't completely clash with your decorating style.
5. These swedish dog food canisters that actually look nothing like a dog food canister (Cloud7)
6. And this adorable french bulldog puppy pillow because why not? (Cloud7)Your mouth waters everytime you pass by a bakery with tempting delectables in the window, so why should your pup not feel the same way? Give him a special (and healthy) treat every now and then, and watch him fall in love right before your eyes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, and cinnamon In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter until combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry. Pour onto a floured surface and roll dough out to 1/2 thick. Cut out using cookie cutter. The dough will be a little sticky, a dusting of flour for your hands and the rolling pin will help! Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Place on cooling racks and let cool thoroughly. They will harden as they cool.
Follow guppie_the_puppie on Instagram and shop our French Bulldog Rescue Bracelet and other Animal Awareness Bracelets!