Hey guys! I'm Sarah Royall over at Salty Luxe! We quit our 9-5 jobs a few years back and started traveling to the most beautiful places in the world. Hands down one of our favorites to explore is The Maldives. It's world renowned for its incredible beauty, luxury resort stays & unique, tailored experiences. Comprising of over 1,000 palm dotted islands & seemingly endless fringing coral reefs - you feel a world away from reality. With our current international climate, this is the most brilliant feeling imaginable.
There is no doubt, if you’re looking for an upscale, all immersive vacation, you’ve come to the right place. And if you need the perfect bracelet pack to match perfectly, find out how to win the Salty Luxe Pack at the bottom of this post! 😉 There is never a bad time to visit the Maldives. Wet season is April - November & dry season Dec – April. Both seasons bring about beauty & opportunity, depending on what you’re looking for!
‘Wet’ season will have you experiencing bucket list moments like swimming with whale sharks & manta ray, with tropical downpours making way for many hours of sunshine. Where dry season is very warm, with more stable weather overall & perfect for a dependable beach stay! So pick a date and stay at one of these 10 resorts for an experience of a life time!
This property is consistently celebrated in the luxury resort community & for good reason. Barefoot luxury at its best with the most beautiful island and lagoon.
- The ultimate barefoot luxe vibes
- Insane turquoise lagoon
- Perfect palm beach
- Villas with free standing bathtubs
- Surfing, sunset sailing, overwater spa
- Incredible healthy food, caters to all diets
A true luxe playground for adults. Huge villas with personal butlers, plus incredible on & off island experiences. Sustainability inspired & the number one bucket list stay in the Maldives!
- The ultimate bucket list stay
- The waterslides!
- Unique winding boardwalk
- Huge villas
- Sustainable travel option
This is a 'not to be missed' lavish Maldives stay. Some of the best food, clearest water and most stunning, modern villas in all of our travels.
- Overwater (and beach) villas with high ceilings & chic styling
- Crystal clear waters
- Sand banks stretching from the island
- Amazing food for every meal
Prestige Maldives luxury with a beautiful lagoon. Amazing food and villas.
- The clear blue lagoon and long sand bank
- Amazing dining options
- The private island ‘Voavah’
- Long infinity pools in the water villas
- Flower bath at the Spa
A stunning small island with the incredible service you would expect from Raffles. Intimate, relaxed and beautiful.
- Tiny island
- Excellent service
- The best spa we visited
- JetSki and snorkeling to the sand bank
- Private sunken table beach dinner
- Tasty food options (vegan too)
Trailblazers of sustainable & barefoot luxury in the Maldives. Incredible food and amazing people!
- Vibrant & happy people
- Sustainability at its core
- Healthy food
- Lush jungle surrounded by perfect water
- Overwater restaurant with waterslide
One of our favorite Maldives stays. The staff and the service here are exceptional. Very good food & divine villas.
- Overwater spa with luxury pools
- Outdoor cinema and candlelit beach dinner
- JetSki to a secluded sand bar
- Yoga under the stars
- Private wine reserve
An eco-friendly upscale stay. Perfect for divers & adventure travelers who love to come back to superb accommodations & food.
- Private sand bank
- Untouched reefs in a remote setting
A tiny island with exceptional charm, the best snorkeling, a Mexican bar & overwater bath goals.
- Very small island
- Multiple dining options
- House reef full of marine life
- Overwater villa bathrooms
The perfect blend of relaxation, luxury, adventure & conservation. And all served up on a picturesque tropical island.
- Stunning lagoon with the most perfect beach to relax
- Adventure experiences (like surfing) at your fingertips
- Amazing marine life straight off the island
- Conservation works in reef restoration and turtle rehabilitation
- Private spa island
1. Follow @puravidabracelets and @saltyluxe (for the best travel content from Sarah!😍) on Instagram.📲
2. Leave a comment with your IG handle (every comment is an extra entry)! 🙌
Must submit a valid email address to contact.
The winner will be announced in this post on 9/9! ✨
Good luck PV fans! 🤗